- Authenticity. The rugs we sell are all genuine authentic vintage Moroccan rugs as stated on individual rug descriptions. They are not bleach-washed, faded intentionally in the sun, or copies. You can be assured they are the genuine article.
- Fairness. When we buy from weavers or their families, we are committed to always paying a fair price for each rug.
- Knowledge. We are passionate about what we buy and sell and endeavour to present you with as many accurate details as possible about each individual rug.
- Pricing. We are an online-only business and do not have a showroom. This means that you are not paying for our business rent and rates in the purchase price of your rug! We understand that some people prefer to see an item before purchasing, but unfortunately this is not possible. However, please note that you have the safety net of our 14-day return policy should an item not be suitable after purchase.
- Sourcing. If there is a specific type of rug or textile you would like us to find, we will do our best to source if for you. We have sourced numerous items including rugs with large animal designs for a prestigious exhibition in London, antique silk belts for collectors, specific kilim rugs and large Tuareg mats for individuals. Just ask and we will do our best to help you.
- Worldwide shipping. In addition to our published shipping rates to the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and EU destinations, we are happy to quote a shipping rate for anywhere in the world. Just contact us by email.
Last updated: 2 January 2021